I’m just buried under Nanowrimo. Irregular perversity will resume December 1st, or thereabouts.
A 24/7 BDSM Lifestyle for you to Watch and Take Part In
Hey there! I’m a 20 year old girl in service to the BDSM family known as House Steel Cross. Within our household I am the youngest Switch. That means that while I delight in serving my Masters sexually, emotionally and domestically I am also learning to train, dominate and sensually torture our other household slave girls and boys. We live a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle that is safe(r), sane, consensual, and fun! We’re I’m inviting you to watch, learn–and even take control along with me and my Masters.
Let’s say there was a convention for Dolcett and Dolcett-related materials. Not that it would be officially ‘Dolcett-based’, i.e., sponsored and branded to him, but that genre we all know and love. And let’s say it took place in our world- a world where cannibalism and such-like is still illegal and frowned upon, and it’s all still roleplay, etc. Our world, and you would be going there as enthusiasts of a literary, graphic, and roleplaying genre. Some questions:
- What would want to see as attractions at this convention? What guest stars, music, movie screenings, events, all that stuff? Remember, this is taking place in our world, and it has to be legal(ish).
- What workshops and forums would you like to see? Writing workshops, drawing turtorials? Special effects? Forums on good scene etiquette, historical, psychological and sociological bases of our kink? Legal workshops, outreach, consciousness raising?
- What security precautions would be necessary for you? A ban on all photography & video? Everybody is encouraged to wear masks, or anti-surveillance clothing (btw, designing anti-surveillance fetish clothing would be a fascinating challenge)? Having it at a remote location? Having it at a non-remote location, so that if something goes wrong, help is easy to find?
- How much would you pay for a full-service, weekend convention? Assume that you would get a discount on the hotel (or campsite), but the lodging price would not be covered.
- How far would you go? An hour’s drive? A day’s drive? Would you cross the country for this (assuming that it was your ideal convention?)
Please let me know your answers in the comments. These questions represent no concrete plans, just idle speculation.